Seasoning of your choice
- Line a roasting pan with foil. Put a rack in the roasting pan.
- Rub our Rib Rub or a mixture of salt, pepper, garlic and your favorite herbs and spices, such as chili powder, onto pork spareribs.
- Lay spareribs on the rack, fattiest side on top.
- Let the ribs sit on the counter for an hour, allowing the spices to penetrate the meat.
- Roast the ribs in a 325 degree oven for about 1 ¼ hours, or until an instant read thermometer reads 160 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the ribs apart between the bones and serve.
These ribs are even better when made the day before and reheated, so try to plan ahead.